Not particularly fond of the taste ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 11, 2016

... surprisingly SALTY! However, I am not taking this for flavour but for health benefits - the mineral contents, and the magnesium, in particular. This has been amazingly helpful in keeping away muscle stiffness. As far back as I remember, I have had problems with muscle cramps; and lately, the cramps had been nightly, waking me up from my sleep. Since I started taking this, NO MORE CRAMPS!! But most of the time, the items arrived leaking all over - such a mess to clean up! I have written to iherb customer service on more than one occasion - bringing their attention to the fact that the caps were DELIBERATELY UNSCREWED. It appears to be an act of sabotage by someone on the iherb packing team. Each time, iherb will offer a refund, but they are not tackling the REAL problem! And this is a problem that goes way back to 2011, if you read customer feedback. This is an excellent product, and it would be a shame if iherb decides to discontinue the product because of high levels of customer complaints about the leaks.

I dont like it

Posted by 5589658368534778950 on Jan 14, 2016

I dont like it

Great

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Mar 11, 2015

Love the taste it gives homemade cookies.

Dark sweet sauce

Posted by Reviewer2366716 on Feb 19, 2015

We use it as a dark sweet sauce (dip) when we have fried pork rolls. It is a healthy alternative to sweet sauce.

Unsatisfied with the delivery

Posted by 5533973855579802476 on Oct 09, 2014

When I opened the container with my orders from iherb, this one had leaked out in the box and smeared onto the other products. Maybe it will be ok if you buy this one separately, in case iherb then packs it better, but together with other stuff, there is a risk of getting the product home in a damaged state..

¡¡¡imprescindible!!!

Posted by 4812613039928425707 on Aug 22, 2014

esta melaza es la mejor que he probado hasta ahora, la utilizo para hacer pan de centeno, le aporta un color más oscuro, un dulzor que recuerda al regaliz y una gran riqueza de matices; también la uso en los batidos de preoteinas, por su riqueza mineral

très bien

Posted by 4872308138927197688 on Jul 23, 2014

Je l'utilise en masque capillaire. C'est très efficace

Taste - not bad

Posted by Trinity on May 28, 2014

So far so good. I don't know why there are people here who complain about the taste. Probably, the previous years' batches were bitter and unpleasant in terms of taste, but the one I am using now is OK. I put it in warm, but not too warm, water, and drink it that way. No tea, coffee or juice to change the taste, and I quite like it.

awesome!

Posted by 5260944293155530777 on Apr 21, 2014

awesome!

not use yet

Posted by 4888822049647620145 on Mar 05, 2014

will use it for bakery, may use itself like sourse of nutrients

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »