Great on Pancakes!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I use this powdered sugar because it's organic, vegan, and doesn't have cornstarch in it like most powdered sugars. It tends to partially form into hard little clumps so you may wish to use a sifter. I love making pancakes and topping them with this awesome powdered sugar. Quite an indulgent breakfast it is!

Quite nice!

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014

It's so hard to find Fair Trade powdered sugar at all, so I'm very pleased to see that Wholesome Sweeteners offers it. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it has a less fine texture than I'm used to and I did have to adjust the measurements slightly in my baking, but it's quite a nice sugar overall.

Good

Posted by 5701377418354201469 on Jan 31, 2014

I use this product because tapioca starch is used instead of cornstarch. I have a sensitivity to corn, so I was unable for years to make any recipes that use powdered sugar. This has saved the day for me. Though it's really not a problem for me, anyone who buys this needs to know that sifting it is a must. It has some lumps that won't just disappear as it's mixed in with other ingredients. Again, it's not a problem for me......just being able to make macarons and frostings is worth the little extra work!

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Feb 01, 2012

Great for sprinkling on finished cakes. Can't get this product too easily in Australia.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 07, 2016

Very nice for frosting.

Organic Powedered Sugar

Posted by 5412057437293069478 on Sep 01, 2014

Fabulous to have this available organic. Makes wonderful cupcake frosting or sprinkled over dessert for an added touch.

Fantastic product

Posted by claireabelle on Aug 19, 2013

I used this to make chocolate frosting. I have never made such a smooth frosting. I put it down to the super fine nature of this product. Well definitely be buying again!

Everybody's favorite !

Posted by 5142361494401342308 on Oct 03, 2013

I made a vegan cake with this powdered sugar as a part of the frosting. Everybody loved it especially the frosting. ;)

wholesome sweeteners inc. organic powdered sugar

Posted by Reviewer2334464 on Jan 26, 2012

Love it!!!! It taste great!!!!

Love this product

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jan 15, 2015

The nicest icing sugar/powdered sugar I have come across. So beautiful and fluffy and not overally sweet like most. Texture is perfect.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »