Great product!

Posted by khessel on Aug 19, 2012

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

The best!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants). If you like, check my other reviews!

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1915959 on Feb 20, 2012

So easy to use and best tasting salmon in a can, will difinitely be ordering more

Great, natural, convenient

Posted by MaytePalacios on May 06, 2012

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3304480 on Sep 12, 2011

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

Just wonderful

Posted by owlsrwise on Jan 25, 2012

I love this salmon! I don't eat meat and this is a delicious way to get my protein and Omega 3s to boot. It is now a staple!

Healthy and tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1151144 on Dec 27, 2013

Healthy and yummy salmon propped with essential omega 3. Will definitively buy again!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1329204 on Sep 02, 2014

This is not only the best, but also the first and only canned tuna I've tried that wasn't dry. It was moist and juicy and absolutely delicious (and must admit the first box was eaten straight out of the can).

excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer2744329 on Feb 25, 2015

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Natural and Healthy

Posted by 5300382756596075808 on Sep 28, 2016

Healthy snacks, need a bit of garnishing to help with taste, personal favorite is chopped onion and some parsley flakes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »