Small bottle but...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Since only 2 tablespoon is needed to have the sweetness equilivant of a cup of sugar, a little goes a long way! That being said, i personally find this to not be able to compare (in sweetness) with NOW's no carb stevia blend. This provides fiber but makes the sweetener very hard to dissolve..

Stevia Plus

Posted by Reviewer2655677 on Oct 18, 2007

I like Stevia Plus because it dissolves better than stevia powder. It's great for those of us that can't use sugar or artificial sweeteners. Your price is the best I have found and your service prompt and efficient.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Plus powder

Posted by Reviewer1814777 on Feb 07, 2008

We have been using this product for many years and have found it an excellent replacement for sugar in our recipes. We are both diebetic.

Great way to sweeten foods without the calories or insulin spike.

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008

This is a great product to use in place of sugar. I use it in teas, oat panckaes & even found a way to make sugar-free gelatin (similar to Jell-o) with it. I highly recommend this product.

Valerie

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Mar 19, 2008

Use in replacement of sugar. Bake with it all the time. My children cannot tell the difference.

Best Tasting Stevia Product

Posted by Reviewer2489652 on Nov 24, 2007

There are a variety of Stevia brands on the market, but Wisdom definitely has the market cornered on taste. For my money, this is the only brand that I'll purchase. It is an excellent product!

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jan 03, 2008

This stevia is a long way from the bitter tasting stuff I used to try. Very impressed.

Good Product...Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2505661 on Oct 02, 2009

I am diabetic, so cannnot have a lot of raw sugar and would rather not put a lot of chemicals in my body, so looked for a natural sweetner. Yes it is more expensive then sugar, but it tastes great and iHerb has it for a great price. If your looking for a suger substitute, I high recommend.

4oz size sweetleaf

Posted by Reviewer3271735 on Oct 30, 2007

Easier to use in the shaker style container, especially if you use it everyday. It's a bit less expensive then the packets. Wisdom Naturals is the best Stevia I believe, because it has no additives or fillers.

Best tasting

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Apr 04, 2009

Out off all the different brands of Stevia I've tried, this is the only one that I like. I don't use a lot of it, but I do use it as my sweetener. I enjoy it in iced tea where I use 1 tablespoon per gallon of tea.