Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Jan 21, 2012

I love the flavour. The liquid stevia products with flavour makes it so easy to cut back on the sugar. I've added a few drops to my Greek yoghurt -delicious.

Oh so good!

Posted by 4878073123584648854 on May 24, 2013

My oh my, stevia has come such a long way!! Love this product. The chocolate raspberry flavor is great (so is the English Toffee for that matter), no bitter or strange after taste. Love it in coffee and hot chocolate, and it's awesome for baking. No sugar, and more flavor!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Nov 25, 2009

Very sweet and tastefull. The rasberry flavor is very similar to the real taste of a rasberry.

Chocolate Raspberry Liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1237231 on Sep 22, 2010

This one is really nice and my boys sometimes have it at night in their milk before bed.

great

Posted by Reviewer1258019 on Nov 23, 2011

now i can finally have my raspberry mochas that are sugar free but great tasting!

Stevia Flavours

Posted by Reviewer1264939 on Nov 10, 2011

Love using the flavoured stevias in smoothies

delicious

Posted by 4947026682650520224 on Aug 25, 2012

love using this product in smoothies, cold desserts, yogurts and drinks.

Liquid Stevia, Chocolate Raspberry

Posted by Reviewer1033494 on Feb 17, 2010

This is very good stuff! I add a couple of drops to my choc. smoothie in the mornings. A little goes a long way, as it's pretty sweet but the flavor is good.

Amazing

Posted by 4966662585499143104 on Mar 16, 2016

I love this product but was tired of paying such a high price at local stores. iHerb has amazing prices, They give you credit towards next orders, shipping is free over 20$ and you get the product quick... I am a huge fan and wish I had found them years ago....

Tasty and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2406162 on Dec 11, 2010

This chocolate raspberry stevis is very good. You can taste the raspberry with no problem. I put this in my soy milk or you can put in regular milk and can't go wrong. It's a strong flavor for which I am very pleased with. Will order again when I run out of it.