Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2490497 on Jul 22, 2010

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2183343 on Aug 14, 2010

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1129477 on Aug 19, 2010

Love it.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3268445 on Jun 12, 2010

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2509511 on Jul 18, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Great on baked apples

Posted by Reviewer1669638 on Feb 12, 2011

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 19, 2012

My husband bought this to put in water to replace his daily teas. He really likes it. He says he can taste the cinnamon better in cold water versus hot water.

😊

Posted by 5559206839036018886 on Dec 05, 2013

👍

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Sugar Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1171573 on Jun 13, 2011

I love flavored Liquid Stevia, especially this brand (SweetLeaf). I have used in the past and I will continue to use. Flavors are wonderful and great to in dessert and flavoring you coffee.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »