So real

Posted by Reviewer3325343 on Mar 09, 2010

Vanilla Creme used to be my favourite but after trying English Toffee, which is so real, this beats all the others hands down. I put it in everything - milk, yogurt, hot drinks and I love the taste as it doesn't taste "artificial".

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1455233 on Jun 09, 2012

Tastes very good. No bitter aftertaste. Use it mainly in homemade caffe latte and ice coffee.

makes bad coffee good

Posted by Reviewer2316909 on Sep 21, 2010

we use this in our coffee instead of buying the more expensive flavored coffees.

good

Posted by happydays on Mar 15, 2011

only tried it in "Caffe latte" so far...nice

not too strong

Posted by Reviewer1005996 on Dec 02, 2009

The English Toffee liquid sweetens nicely, although the flavour is a little weak for my liking. Adding more just makes things too sweet and doesn't increase the flavour much. Nice in yoghurt though...

Not nice at all !

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 04, 2011

I've been using Now Foods Stevia Hazelnut Cream before and that one is so much tastier! This has an after taste that reminds me of aspartan or some other artifical flavour. Will not buy again!

I'll buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2425198 on Mar 25, 2009

I've used this in oatmeal and it kind of gives it a little bit of a maple-y flavor. It tastes good in my coffee when I want something a little more subtle than Chocolate Raspberry. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2696254 on Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

my new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1309237 on Apr 10, 2009

sweet, not bitter. a real treat. Love the toffee flavor A LOT

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3009252 on Jul 27, 2009

I love the Sweetleaf English Toffee and use it to sweeten my instant oatmeal cereal.