Yum!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

I'm not a stevia fan...bought this for someone else. She says she loves the strong, bold taste of English Toffee. Adds a nice kick to coffee and loves the luscious smell...

Posted by 5296858191700165660 on Dec 11, 2014

I use this in my coffee with oatmilk every day, but also in tea and baking. Has a great caramel sugary tastes that goes with every thing. I often sweeten my plain soya yoghurt with this and add banana, coconut flakes, cinnemon and so on. Great in smoothies as well!

Tastes fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 07, 2015

This goes great in coffee and in some other cooking.

Posted by Freddieboi on Feb 11, 2015

Wisdom Natural are the masters when it comes to stevia

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

YUM

Posted by 4871504626296049853 on May 07, 2015

I purchased better stevia French Vanilla and also Dark Chocolate and this product all at the same time. However this one it my favourite, nice a sweet great in my oats or on wheatbix mixed with hot water.

Posted by 5532030074393160616 on Feb 16, 2016

Gives the perfect caramel touch to my oatmeal. I think the taste is very close to "real"

GOOD BY THE DROP

Posted by Reviewer3267914 on Feb 18, 2016

WORKS FOR US

A must-have!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

I use this in EVERYTHING i want sweet. Coffee, yoghurt, baking etc. A must have! Wish it wasn't so pricey, but i do think it is worth the money. Very concentrated, so a few drops goes a long way.

Best stevia I have tried

Posted by 5432964281261472604 on May 25, 2016

I have tried chocolate and English toffee and both are good for what I use them in. Very nice taste without any unpleasant stevia aftertaste. Also I like the dropper bottle :^) would reccomend