Love it

Posted by Reviewer1644324 on May 09, 2010

The peppermint flavor is really good. I use this product in tea.

Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Posted by Reviewer2136388 on Oct 07, 2013

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

holiday

Posted by Reviewer1860209 on Oct 31, 2011

have bought the plain Stevia and thought the peppermint would be nice for holiday season but I can barely taste the peppermint -needs more peppermint flavoring.

PHENOMENAL!

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

I would give this flavor 10 stars if I could! Not too many people seem to have this flavor but it is a diamond in the rough! The peppermint is so true to taste with absolutely no aftertaste at all. I go through 1 bottle in about 3 days I just can't get enough of it! I use it in my coffee which is amazing, a few drops as a breath mint, as well as in my chocolate protein shakes blended with unsweetened almond milk-tastes just like chocolate mint ice cream! I imagine this flavor would be delicious in just about anything... just think of what food item or baking item might taste good with a little mint and here is your answer. This flavor is worth the cost hands down!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jul 05, 2011

It's peppermint, it's good quality. Great in cocoa.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1913608 on Aug 12, 2011

I have to drink a lot of water every day and putting something heathy in my water is one way I get all that water down. I grow mint in my yard and I make a pitcher of water with mint leaves and a dropper or two of the Pepperment. It has a great taste and I don't have trouble finishing my pitcher of water. Tee

great

Posted by Reviewer1258019 on Nov 23, 2011

awesome taste! makes a great pepermint mocha if you add the chocolate stevia too.

Peppermint

Posted by lillanne on Nov 30, 2011

I love peppermint and when I saw stevia with thsi taste, I just had to order. It smell peppermint, but not sure it tasted peppermint. But ok in yoghurt and as a sweetener.

perfect