Fast shipping

Posted by 5285611056675135352 on Oct 29, 2015

Really did what it should be doing,,that is sweeten my black coffee, :) gonna buy more later

My favourite stevia

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Jun 19, 2015

Love this product, use it everyday in my chia seed pudding.

Left a slight bitter aftertaste

Posted by 4890437343456245220 on May 26, 2015

I'm not a heavy sugar user but thought I'd like to switch to a healthier alternative for the sake of my 12-year old daughter who has a sweet tooth. I bought this stevia based on the good reviews but was disappointed. There's a slightly bitter, unpleasant aftertaste that lingers for hours. I only used 2 drops to make a cup of lemonade for my daughter but she said it tasted very bad. I tried it for my coffee (also 2 drops which is sweet enough) but I could still taste the unpleasant aftertaste. Maybe it takes time to get used to the taste but it's definitely not a pleasant sugar alternative.

Great!

Posted by 5096032914593907246 on Apr 08, 2015

Super taste!

my favorite brand of stevia

Posted by 5344038856691305644 on Apr 04, 2015

iHerb packs this liquid product better than other vendors by cushioning it properly so it won't break when shipped. SweetLeaf is my favorite brand of stevia and this is a better price than on Amazon.

Great Natural No Cal Sweetener! Great for Those On A Diet!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. With just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience. Stevia is great for dieters.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Feb 19, 2015

My pantry standard for sweetening smoothies, hot chocolates, etc. Versatile and great.

good for calorie counting

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Feb 02, 2015

Left an unpleasant aftertaste

Excellent

Posted by 5355054229471111155 on Nov 13, 2014

A bit pricey but a very good sweetener. It takes about 10 drops to sweeten my coffee just the way I like it. Have only used on coffee so that's all I can comment on. No after taste. I like it better than sugar!