Love My Stevia!!

Posted by Reviewer3054518 on Feb 01, 2011

A+

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Feb 07, 2011

Very nice flavor and a few drops does the trick!

Love this!!

Posted by Reviewer1370023 on Feb 09, 2011

I always make sure I have some type of Liquid Stevia around. I like this brand. Also have the Lemon Drop, Hazelnut and English Toffee

I absolutely love this stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1457523 on Feb 12, 2011

Guiltfree and delicious! Adds a sweet vanilla taste to your coffee, and anything else that needs a sweet touch.

From Canada - one of my fave Stevia products

Posted by Reviewer3251432 on Feb 13, 2011

I have been using liquid Stevia by "Sweetleaf" for over a year now. I have tried orange, berry, lemon drop and vanilla. Vanilla and berry are my faves! As long as IHERB retains their cheap prices, I will buy from them! Liquid steva by Sweetleaf is around $14-18 CAD in Canada!! I love it in my teas, fizzy or plain hot water and yoghurt!!!

:-D

Posted by Reviewer2318127 on Feb 15, 2011

I use this alot! Its great because it dosnt leave a bitter after taste! Will use this from now on! Great for flavoring drinks, chokolate and more

Better than oter brands

Posted by Reviewer3312701 on Feb 16, 2011

I find out I have to use more than spected but still great in club soda!! Just like a cream soda from the store. Just a bit of after taste when is used in coffee :(

Stevia vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1108364 on Feb 17, 2011

Tastes great in chocolate, oatmeal, panecakes etc. Use it in everything you want to taste sweeater, and with a hint of vanilla.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2936944 on Feb 18, 2011

I put a few drops in my tea, just enough flavor and sweetness.

New favorite in my morning coffee!

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Feb 20, 2011

I quit using all creamers or sugar in my coffee, but I could not do black coffee.....found this and it's a perfect addition!