Sooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 04, 2015

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Perfect for smoothies

Posted by 5115816288804924667 on Apr 13, 2015

My favourite Stevia flavour. Perfect for adding to smoothies

Great

Posted by 5096032914593907246 on Apr 08, 2015

Excellent product!

Great Vanilla Creme Stevia. Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Posted by Reviewer3026067 on Mar 08, 2015

tastes fake/too perfume-y.

sweetdrops sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

Nice sweetness....

bra dråper

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Feb 17, 2015

jeg har vært på et kurs i sukkerfri bakst. Ble annbefalt å bruke stevia dråper i tillegg til eryhrithol og tagatose. Blir litt metallisk smak dersom man bare bruker stevia.

Good for Drinks

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I bought this to use in iced coffee. While I am mostly content with the product, it can easily taste bad if you accidentally use an extra drop. I normally use 2 drops and more leaves an unpleasant taste. Strong smell of vanilla is pleasant.