Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2136388 on Jul 23, 2014

Great in coffee and tea!

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Sooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 04, 2015

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

The Best Sweetener

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on Nov 13, 2015

This product is fab! It is so convenient being in liquid drop form. It has a nice subtle vanilla flavour. I use it daily, from adding it to my almond milk coffee to my warm oats. I even add a few drops into my homemade almond milk. One bottle goes a very very long way, I'd say almost 6 months for me! 5 drops is enough to sweeten my coffee & the drops are so minuscule, they go a very long way. Apart from coconut sugar, this is the only sweetener I use. Keep one in the fridge at work if you are a tea/coffee drinker. For how long this bottle lasts, it is extremely great value! I used to buy a natural powdered stevia from the supermarket & not only was it expensive, I went through it so quickly. Liquid is much more potent.

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

Not the best liquid stevia.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Jun 14, 2011

Not bad tasting, but the vanilla flavor isn't very strong, and for some reason this isn't as sweet as some of the regular liquid stevias - have to use a lot of droppers.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Posted by 5039840588388189826 on May 04, 2016

I really don't like the after taste so I tend not to use it as much as I'd hoped.

not sure if id buy this again

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Jun 15, 2016

was hesitating on buying this flavour, but a i love soda caramel i thought i'll have a go based on some reviews btu somewhat disappointed - mayeb if i find the right balance of drops it migth work ,for now there is too much after taste

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.