sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Sooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 04, 2015

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2136388 on Jul 23, 2014

Great in coffee and tea!

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Not the best liquid stevia.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Jun 14, 2011

Not bad tasting, but the vanilla flavor isn't very strong, and for some reason this isn't as sweet as some of the regular liquid stevias - have to use a lot of droppers.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Oatmeal enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1858166 on Nov 20, 2008

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Dec 28, 2008

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2696254 on Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by Reviewer1323692 on Feb 13, 2012

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.