Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Another tasty flavored Wisom Natural Stevia product

Posted by Reviewer2983241 on Aug 24, 2009

For health reasons I have had to completely eliminate sugar from my diet. While the English Toffee flavored Stevia is my favorite, the Vanilla Creme flavor is also delicious. (Good in unflavored almond or soy milk for your breakfast cereal.) Note: can be a little bitter if you use too much.

Really tasty in my tea

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Aug 19, 2008

I really enjoy the Vanilla Creme in my tea. My only criticism is I need, for my own personal taste, a lot more than the serving size. So its a little pricey.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jun 16, 2010

I've tried a few of the Vanilla flavored stevia to do a "study". This one came in 2nd, though it was riding close. It's not sticky like the NOW French Vanilla, which is a plus. The Vanilla Creme flavor is just that, a flavor and not the real McCoy. That said it does the job, with no fanfare. I've noticed if one used too much stevia, it sort of cancels itself out and becomes icky. Best for drinks. For baking, try low glycemic coconut palm sugar! Cool stuff, available on iherb. :)

Wisdom Natural Is OK But Not Too Vanilla-Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jun 13, 2011

I purchased two different kinds of vanilla liquid stevia at the same time to compare them, and preferred the other one. (See my Singing Dog review.) Wisdom Natural is all right but more generic tasting and rather plain -- sweet with a hint of vanilla, as I perceive it.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 10, 2011

I found a fake aftertaste with this.