Terrific in Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Nov 07, 2008

This is a great sweetener to use in coffee and plain yogurt.

Esther from Portland, OR

Posted by Reviewer2282292 on Jan 07, 2009

I've replaced Equal with Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia - I just use 3 small drops in my coffee. Tastes great and leaves no after-taste. Price is right - half of what is charged in the stores.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2803714 on Jan 15, 2009

In our home we use this in hot tea & it's a treat! No aftertaste, no bitterness. It is wonderful, especially in vanilla hazelnut & sugar cookie tea :)

Vanilla creme liquid stevia

Posted by Reviewer2800355 on Jan 18, 2009

Great product.

GREAT TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 29, 2009

This stuff is fantastic. The taste is perfect...does NOT taste like licorice as I had heard in the past of stevia. I find I do need to add several more drops than what is suggested on the bottle to achieve the 'sweet' flavor. Lasts long even with the extra drops used! Already purchased 2 bottles...one is on 'reserve'...

Would definately recommend

Posted by Reviewer2600510 on Dec 11, 2008

I love this product and I got it a really great price!

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Feb 26, 2009

absolutely the best,especially the vanillacreme flavor,i use it almost every day.

Honey & Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2362151 on Mar 04, 2009

I am not low calory. I am picky about sweetners. I love honey, it has so many great qualities. I also love this Vanilla Creme Stevia in drinks, can't drink plain water all the time. It even fights cavities. Makes a good rinse after the honey

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE CHOCOLATE ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Liquid Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1037717 on Jun 09, 2009

Very happy with my purchase. Product came safely wrapped and was not damage. Ordered overnight ship and my order came promptly. The price was excellent.I love the vanilla creme flavore Stevia. It is not as bitter as plain stevia, and it is great in my coffee...like a fancy flavored late! Thank you!!!!