estevia

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 12, 2015

Puntos positivos: una pequeña cantidad es muy efectiva y endulza mucho, es un producto certificado orgánico por USDA. Puntos negativos: en mi opinión, tiene un sabor un poco extraño que se nota más con ciertas bebidas o alimentos (al igual que ocurre con otras marcas) y es bastante cara. No creo que repita.

World's best sweetener

Posted by 5440496640310969953 on Mar 02, 2015

When this product is combined with a little turbinado sugar to sweeten coffee you won't believe how good it tastes!

Little bit does go a long way

Posted by dorachang on Feb 07, 2015

i put this in tea and dessert or anything that needs sweet taste to it. Love it! No bitter aftertaste for me like some users reported.

Good BUT needs a scooper inside

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on Dec 25, 2014

Great sweetener. You only need a super tiny amount to sweeten food...however, it's REALLY challenging to sprinkle over your food without getting too much of the stevia on it because it pours out fast. There's an easy solution to this problem though. It just needs to come with a little scooper inside like other stevia products do - this is the only reason I give it 4stars instead of 5.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Sep 29, 2014

I have been using this as a sugar substitute for 4 years and it is fantastic. It last more than a month and tastes great.

Organic Sweetener

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Also great product, very sweet as in overly sweet.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4621462479638083395 on Mar 12, 2014

This is a great product. It is difficult to use in the start because you only have to use a tiny amount in a cup and it is a bit difficult to measure so little. They recomend 1/80 teaspoon pr cup of tea og coffee. Well it is really hard to get that little out. If you take to much it is hard to stir in the drink and it tastes chemical. HOWEVER, that being said. When i learned to dose i correctly it is the best sweetener I have tried. It has no aftertaste and no calories and is organic! And is easy to carry around.

Good Product

Posted by 5335692774652162378 on Dec 28, 2013

This sweetener is really strong, I had not used Stevia before and was not prepared for it. I used way too much the first time - my pancakes were inedible so I used a lot less the next time and it was still to much so I learned a valuable lesson. You only need a very tiny amount to make your food sweet with this one. I should have read a bit more about it before just using it :) but you know what they say - live and learn.

Taste is pretty neutral

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 22, 2013

I just tasted this stevia extract for the first time (with water) to test it, and it tastes quite neutral, unlike the other two brands that I have tasted.

not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1130717 on Oct 03, 2013

I was disappointed in the flavor of this stevia. I usually by NOW foods "better stevia". I almost cant taste it at all and it doesn't even bother my kids. Just sweet without aftertaste. Perfect in fact. This brand was so disappointing. I made the same things I always make, like lemonade , it was weird tasting. Oh well. Not going to buy it again. Buy the Now organic concentrated better stevia powder.