Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Sweetener, SteviaTabs, 100 Dissolving Tabs

Great product for coffee shop

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I recently did a comparison of SweetLeaf and NuNaturals convenient to go tablets. I noticed the NuNaturals tabs are about 3x the size of SweetLeaf's tabs. So is the container. SweetLeaf's tabs come in a cute little tin that holds 100 tabs. NuNaturals comes in a vitamin looking bottle. Sweetleaf's container is definitely more portable and convenient. Despite being smaller, the SweetLeaf tabs were sweeter than NuNaturals. The Sweetness was subtle but noticeable in the back of my mouth. Some people feel that the SweetLeaf tabs are too sweet, so it could come down to personal preference, but I like my tea sweet! 1 tab in a large tea is perfect for me. No bitterness. No funny taste. Both list cellulose as their filler ingredient. Cellulose is made from either plant, cotton, or wood filler (yuck!). Both left a residue in my teacups making the last few sips undrinkable.. Being three times the size, the NuNaturals tabs left more residue than SweetLeaf tabs. Both products tasted good, with no bitterness or aftertase, but based on taste, residue and portability, I'd have to give SweetLeaf the edge on this one. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because I prefer using SweetLeaf's stevia packets made with inulin as a filler and doesn't leave a residue. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1504295 on Feb 07, 2012

Tried this product at a Health Food show years ago. Got one of these little steel containers then and wished I could find them retail. Sadly, anything that is high quality isn't carried retail because the market of people willing to purchase high-quality for premium price isn't there. So, when we found these, I ordered 16 online. Love it. Excellent taste, No bitterness.

Wisdom does it right

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jun 11, 2010

the best stevia without the aftertaste

the best

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jul 14, 2010

I always put this in my purse and use instead of any synthetic sweeteners.. Great.

Company has CHANGED the FORMULA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2236736 on Sep 29, 2014

I am using this tabs and the liquid stevia from the same company for a couple of years. The were my favorite stevia. Using the tabs from my latest order I noticed the tabs were thinner and the surface polished in comparison with the ones I have used before. But most important: the sweetening effect is gone. I have used 5 tabs in 1 cup of coffee (200 cc) and the sweet taste is hardly noticeable and it is an awful, metallic like taste. Before this batch I used 1.5 tablet for my coffee. Seems to me these "new" tabs are full of filler. In my order were 14 container of tabs and 2 bottles liquid. The liquid I have not used yet, but I fear the worst. I am not amused. I have paid a lot of money for placebos. Unfortunately I cannot give zero stars. Will not buy anything from Wisdom Naturals/Sweatleaf again.