They changed somethings

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Apr 26, 2016

This was the best stevia tablets for me but unfortunately they have changed somthing recently. Now it less sweet and you will need two tablets instead of one.

I like them.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on Jan 06, 2016

They are sweet. They dissolve completely in just seconds. Just one tablet in my coffee is just right. They are easier to use then the powder.

Great in hot beverages!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Oct 27, 2015

I really love the sweetness and taste these tiny little tabs bring to my hot beverages. I use them primarily in my hot coffee and tea. I am sensitive to stevia bitterness but have no trouble with these stevia tabs at all in that area. I usually use three tabs in a 12-16 ounce cup of coffee or tea. But you really have to experiment on your own because everyone's level of sweetness is different. I like my drinks on the sweet side, but not overly sweet. Just make sure you stir the tabs in well or they will dissolve and leave a bit of residue on the bottom of your cup, although nothing serious. I honestly don't know what I would do without this product. They seem to work differently than the stevia packets in that they don't add a bitter after taste, which I like.

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Posted by 5638306638657548054 on Jan 05, 2015

Very sweet - use less. Best form of Stevia ever! No Headaches and I've been using this for at least 3 years! Not disappointed!!

Tiny but Really Sweet

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

Although a good brand of Stevia, I find one tab is far too sweet. I thought this would be great for portability but there is no way to control the sweetness as they dissolve almost instantly.

Not sweet anymore!

Posted by 4819183794097275095 on Oct 03, 2014

I've always bought the tabs, one tab, perfect coffee. The last batch i ordered i had to use 3 tabs per coffee!! Not happy about the change

Company has CHANGED the FORMULA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2236736 on Sep 29, 2014

I am using this tabs and the liquid stevia from the same company for a couple of years. The were my favorite stevia. Using the tabs from my latest order I noticed the tabs were thinner and the surface polished in comparison with the ones I have used before. But most important: the sweetening effect is gone. I have used 5 tabs in 1 cup of coffee (200 cc) and the sweet taste is hardly noticeable and it is an awful, metallic like taste. Before this batch I used 1.5 tablet for my coffee. Seems to me these "new" tabs are full of filler. In my order were 14 container of tabs and 2 bottles liquid. The liquid I have not used yet, but I fear the worst. I am not amused. I have paid a lot of money for placebos. Unfortunately I cannot give zero stars. Will not buy anything from Wisdom Naturals/Sweatleaf again.

Cómodo envase

Posted by 5489052241336823269 on Sep 09, 2014

Envase muy cómodo de llevar en el bolso. Las pastillas dulcifican mucho más que otras de stevia, son muy apropiadas para los golosos. Una desventaja es que no tenga dosificador.

I am so ambigous about this product

Posted by liatsh on Aug 22, 2014

At first, I loved it. Also, at second. And then I ordered a huge bunch of these, and after a time it seems that they are less and less effective on my coffee. I like my hot drinks very sweet, and it seems that i use more and more tablet to achieve the good taste that I like.

Healthy sweetener