vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer2828248 on Mar 16, 2010

these tabs are great.will keep ordering them as they help with my fibroids.I have now got a friend taking them as well.I hope they work fo her as well

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2555309 on Jan 14, 2010

great all natural vegerarian product excellent gastrointestinal enzymes that aides in digesting and helps your body in breaking down foods.

Truly Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2877288 on Jan 11, 2010

This product has given me hope,i have been taking it for 3 months,had a lot of pain from ovarion cyst and now i'm pain free,it worked on a lot of other things as well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Jan 09, 2010

this stuff really works. It got rid of my scar tissue after having surgery!

Excellent product/excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1980575 on Jan 02, 2010

I'm a long-time user of Viatalzym and find it very effective with a scar tissue problem. I can buy it in several locations but much prefer IHerb.com because of their speedy service. I've NEVER had a problem with any order through IHerb.

Viatlzym Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2788163 on Dec 30, 2009

These are the best enzymes on the market. Anyone over the age of 40 needs to take enzymes since our body stops producing them. I've recommended them these to many of my friends and family.

Vitazym

Posted by Reviewer3167519 on Nov 30, 2009

Excellent product, not my first bottle and won't be the last. Good health is all it brings. A must for everyone that is interested in their health.

Soreness removed used for awhile

Posted by Reviewer2166616 on Sep 19, 2009

I started this product about 5 years ago and used it religiously. I found it absolutely helped with joint pain especially when getting up in the morning. Always having to take it on an empty stomach was a challenge, but sometimes I took it even though I had eaten. I quite the product about a year ago and slowly started experiencing pain again, I recently reordered and my joint pain is slowly easing again, must be the product!

VITALZYM!!!

Posted by Reviewer3021287 on Sep 07, 2009

THIS IS A WONDERFUL! PRODUCT!!

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3307225 on Aug 13, 2009

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.