Highly recommeded Propolis

Posted by 4829840344684381269 on Jul 01, 2013

So far the best of the propolis I have ordered from iherb. Effective enough to relieve my sore throat. I would strongly recommend this to my friend. Packaging was good.

Contains Propylene glycol, didnt help

Posted by 5639190363165186238 on Apr 09, 2015

First disappointment was that it contains Propylene glycol so you can`t use it for eyes for example. Second - I`ve been taking it for a month every day, when I got cold. So I doubt it works at all this way. Tried to use it for hair, but also didn`t notice any good. I`m not gonna buy it anymore, but the product itself is not bad, so you can try and see for yourself.

worked for warts

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Nov 23, 2014

My son had warts on his hands, for about 3 years. The GP tried freezing them four times, didn't work. I tried several herb tictures and nothing worked. But Propolis did. He put twice a day a drop on each wart, and after 3 weeks he gave up because it turned his fingers yellow and it looked like he was a very heavy smoker. But a week later, they started to disappear. They didn't fall of or anything, just became smaller and dissappeared. Wonderful tincture!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1588920 on Jan 08, 2014

Mom loves taking this. She had a problem in her mouth due to dryness. After taking this, her problem has been released. Now, she feels fine without dryness any more.

Propolis

Posted by Reviewer2068175 on Jul 13, 2010

I use this propolis for a long time, helps with sore throat and colds. Alcohol free is a big plus.

Best one!

Posted by Rosiee on Jun 08, 2011

The best liquid propolis out there. Tha fact that it is alcohol free makes it even more pleasan to use! Excellent results!

Good product

Posted by 5479618070461288572 on Nov 07, 2015

This is the second time I order this propolis for my kids. Seems to reduce grately the flu symptoms. I store it in the fridge & love thefact that it contains no alcohol.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Propolis, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by 5155339939604792835 on Oct 31, 2015

good product, but I thought it was more concentrated.

Horrible !

Posted by JoysWorld on Dec 15, 2015

I have no idea if it works because the taste is so bad. My stomach lurches and tries to propel it from my body like it is as rancid as it tastes. I just can't

Alcohol Free Propolis

Posted by Reviewer2359942 on Feb 21, 2013

I'm buying this propolis for my mom. She has some stomach problems and can't use something with alcohol. So this one is the best solution for her.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »