Full of energy!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 18, 2015

I like that it has Bee pollen and Propolis which give energy. I bought it for my father because sometimes he feels weak and he says this honey made him feel better and it gives him energy and strengths to do so many things (he takes small tablespoon once a day). For me personally, i love putting it on bread and fruit salad! Tastes good! Great value too! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. رائع...اشتريته للوالد الله يخليه ويقول انه يعطيه نشاط ويساعده على القيام باعمال كثيره..ياخذ ملعقة صغيره باليوم..اما بالنسبه لي احب احطه على العيش..الخبز..او بسلطة الفواكه..اتمنى استفدتم من تجربتي واذا عجبتكم اضغطوا يس

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Mar 23, 2011

Should keep this a secret all to myself, but...this stuff is awesome. Been using for years. Love it. Helps ward off colds a little bit, especially throat area in my opinion. But what I really like is, if I take a spoonful at midnight, it doesn't keep me up at all, but in the morning, I'm less lethargic when the alarm goes off, and don't need coffee to get me moving.

good energy supplement

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

good product, though it does taste a little "fermented". I take it one teaspoon every morning and I really like it. It make my migraine go away and I feel that I have more energy.

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Jul 12, 2010

Really like how you can get bee, royal jelly and the enzymes of honey in this tasty RAW honey! It takes a bit to get used to at first (I almost forgot how propolis tasted) but once you get used to the taste you'll really like it. I put it on whole wheat bread with some organic peanut butter and bananas...yummy!

In my everyday smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jan 08, 2014

This is one of the many ingredients in my everyday smoothie. It has get immune system regulating properties for those of us with serious auto immune issues, plus is a great immune booster for healthy individuals. Royal Jelly is is also one of the supplements recommended for fertiltiy issues. The taste isn't great, but in the smoothie you can't taste it. After I spoon it into the blender, I let my dog lick the little bit remaining on the spoon, as my vet says bee foods are very helpful for dogs (for instance, propolis is used to treat urinary tract issues in dogs). Overall, I wouldnt 'bee' (haha) without it, especially in the cold winter months!