EXCELLENT...on a par with Manuka Honey

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Mar 08, 2011

I was using Manuka honey to heal my throat from Acid Reflux. After three bottles I tried other honeys and this one was as good as Manuka. No more burning throat. The Y.S Organic Bee Farms RAW HONEY is also excellent.

Unique and delicious, but it took me some time to get used to it.

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 14, 2012

This is a wonderful honey. First time I tried it I could hardly bear the flavor. I knew that it was good for me so I took a spoon each day and could hardly eat it. But after some time I got used to the flavor and come to like it. Now I think it’s delicious! Try putting it on bread with butter. The butter softens the flavor and adds creamy notes.

super-rich taste and goodness

Posted by 5034971234259523209 on Aug 09, 2013

This is not plain honey, so it doesn't taste like plain honey--it tastes incredibly rich and dense, and has a wonderful aroma. I am taking it daily for energy and whatever other benefits may accrue, but have not been doing so for long enough to tell you what will happen. What I can say is that this compound has great intuitive appeal to me and that taking a spoonful with mindfulness in the morning is like tasting the rich sweetness of the universe.

Amazing Stuff ... Gives me Super Energy

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Mar 21, 2012

It took me about a week to get use to the strong taste, but, wow, now my body craves this product and I like the taste. I take at least 1 TBS per day, I am 70, and I feel 40 when I take this product. The benefits of Bee Propolis are widely documented, this is a true super food.

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Nov 25, 2011

I eat this like a desert. I ate almost a full bottle on my birthday. although one WARNING my mom ate one tablespoon of this and had a sever headache and sinus attack the next day. If your allergic to this stuff then be careful..... otherwise enjoy!!!

Intense flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Jan 03, 2012

I'm going to end up sort of eating small spoonfuls of this as a supplement instead of treating it like honey. Its extremely thick texture and strong flavor mean it doesn't work in warm beverages the way I hoped it would.

Very good

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 10, 2012

Thick, healthy & delicious. The only thing I would change is instead of a plastic jar, I would prefer a glass jar.

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 28, 2010

This is solid and tastes great. I am adding it to smoothies and I think I'll use it as a face pack too!

Superb!

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Dec 20, 2015

WoW! This is great. Package arrive on time when i'm having my menses. Having cramps and hot flushes, always makes me weak and makes me giddy. After taking this for 4 days with an empty stomach, it does help my cramps especially my clogs as well as the hot flushes. Giddy no more. In fact, skin looks better. Normally during menses i had dull skin. My immune is getting better. How i know? Because i had on and off flu and cough, it has now stop. Isn't that great? At reasonable price with all the benefits in one! Thank you, iHerb for the great product on board. Will definitely buying this again.

I Really Wanted To Like This Honey ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 23, 2015

... but I couldn't get used to the taste nor the fragrance. Not repeating this order. I am going back to REALLY RAW honey, which is sooooooo yummy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »