July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good way to detox

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Mar 21, 2011

I've finished the whole bottle. I do feel more energetic and sleeps better at night. However it may clog you up, as i experienced occasional constipation. I tried to mitigate the problem by taking senna leaves, which helped a little.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2892248 on Mar 01, 2011

I feel evergized ...after taking this for a week i didnt have abdominal pain anymore... it clears out harmful things from you body . And the fact that it expires in a 2 years i can take it again in a few months.

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5540683268265403657 on Nov 11, 2013

My hubby had a sudden sharp tummy cramp and it was so bad that he looked really pale. I fed him one tablespoon to try my luck (I used a metal spoon) since I read from the review that this is so good. He had some with water and felt a bit better. While waiting for him to get better, I googled and realized that it was not advisable to use metal spoon. Thus, I fed him another dose using plastic spoon. I thought this really worked because he did feel much better.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a nice product and easy to use. I believe it has played a big part in my body cleansing regime when mixed with juice and Psyllium and Acai juice. It doesn't take a lot and item is priced right. I would recommend it to any one as it sure has done right for me.

Works great!!

Posted by eeleen on Nov 07, 2010

I love this. I used it together with psyllium husk as a detox and so far, much has come out of me! would buy this again. have already passed some to my sister and i think this is way better than buying the powder form.