A good bentonite clay

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jul 23, 2011

I've tried several different kinds of bentonite clay. Calcium bentonite is supposed to be the best for internal use. However Great Plains doesn't say whether it is a calcium or sodium based clay. Still, it has a completely neutral taste, and is already mixed/hydrated in the bottle. All you need to do is take a tablespoon on an empty stomach and chase that with a few glasses of water. It is generally good for regularity, and is supposed to take poisonous substances out of your body. Hopefully it does all of that. The price is certainly affordable, and it is easy to use. I am happy with the product.

Quick Fix!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 21, 2011

Here's a quick fix for taking bentonite clay. It's already mixed for you and it works very well. I highly recommend it.

Betonite

Posted by Reviewer1177332 on Jul 10, 2011

Seems to be working. Very mild no side effects just more and more energy every day.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2440587 on Jun 09, 2011

Purchased Yerba Prima Great Plains Bentonite Clay for the first time and was truly amazed o how well I felt only days from taking this product internally! I have a severe digestion/malabsortion/heavy metal toxins in my body. I've tried every other product known to man and nothing has given me relief from my health problems, except Yerba Prima Bentonite! Also, great skin detox when brushed on with a paint brush. I will continue to buy this product. Only wish they could ship their 32oz glass container to Canada. Also wish they would make a dry/powder bentonite clay. Would be more economical for a clay bath. Cam Canada

great

Posted by Reviewer1872009 on Jun 01, 2011

great used with psyllium husks

it works as it says

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2011

not sure if it really absorb the toxins out but it helped to make bowel movement easier.

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639742 on Apr 19, 2011

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1994113 on Apr 11, 2011

I love this product for a bowel cleanse. I take it daily with psyllium husk capsules and water. I do want to be clear and say you MUST drink lots of water with this to avoid constipation. In powder form I put this into my kids baths for a detox.

Simple is better

Posted by Reviewer1877250 on Apr 11, 2011

Forget Nexium and all the other pharma meds. This stuff eliminates indigestion immediately. This is a miracle product for stomach issues.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

Excellent product for general detoxification over a two week period per month. As with all clay formulas, drink plenty of water.