Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a great source of fibre. I don’t take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements. I take 4 per meal. The fibre also helps to slow blood sugar spike if there are a lot of simple carbohydrates eaten. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The same company also has a vegan caps version for slightly more if gelatin is an issue. The price is very cheap even if I take 8 capsules daily. Note that you will need to drink a lot of water for the fibre to work well. Soups work well imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps caused bleeding...!

Posted by Reviewer2256537 on Aug 26, 2013

Soon after I started taking 2-caps daily (1 with breakfast, and 1 with dinner)- I noticed a few black flecks (blood!) in my stool, and I don't have hemorrhoids! I immediately stopped taking them, and black stopped. I then tried Futurebiotics, Colon Green 25-day Cleanse (with Psyllium, and...)?- Started with 3 per day (2-days) on an empty stomach, and then upped it to 6 per day?- Big easy BM's..., and No black! BTW!- Their CS recommended 2hrs before medication, best at bedtime ,and Not after drinking alcohol.

Unclear labelling

Posted by Reviewer2395964 on Sep 25, 2012

I thought I orderd vegecaps. I wish they would specify, as they look very similar on the website. Disappointed. I'm sure they work just fine.

Very filling

Posted by Reviewer2942622 on Sep 24, 2012

Great to curb hunger, keeps you nice n regular, drink plenty of water with them.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2154861 on Jan 26, 2012

great

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1343667 on Jan 02, 2012

This is a good diet fiber supplement. I use this regularly.

Finally

Posted by Reviewer1795148 on Dec 30, 2011

I am in my 50's and have had "issues", I take only 1 of these at night and have shown results. I will continue to buy this product, it has helped a great deal.

good reliable product

Posted by Reviewer3119460 on Jun 28, 2011

good reliable product.

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps,

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 01, 2010

I started using Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps, as a supplement to doing a ten day detox in combination with wheat grass capsules (protein) and it's done wonders for my overall health and digestive system. All my adult life I've had complications with my digestive system and now it's pretty much non-existent. I still take the supplements every day as a part of my routine and I recommend it to any one who wants a healthy lifestyle - fiber is crucial to a healthy diet.

Good for traveling

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 03, 2009

Excellent source of fiber and a good value.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »