Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g)

Psyllium husk

Posted by Reviewer1431990 From Maryland on Jan 23, 2011

I been using the product for three weeks now and what can I say its like magic going to the bathroom has never been a problem for me but this product had increased the number of times and every time I go there is plenty in the bowl no side affects and no diarrhea I also take it with bentonite the pb shake

Janice W.

Posted by Reviewer2562919 From Pennsylvania on Apr 21, 2008

My daughter-in-law gave me this product to try and it is the first product of several I have tried that truly works. I take 1 tablespoon of the cleanser with 2 oz of juice, 8 oz of water and a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

A Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1241133 From Nebraska on Apr 17, 2009

Fiber in our foods have been reduced tremendously due to the "processed food era". I feel it is vital my family gets their daily fiber intake and this product is easy to take. My husband and I put ours in juice, the children take it apple sauce. There is no flavor so its no problem! Thank you. Mom in NE

it worked

Posted by Reviewer1174069 From Canada on Feb 10, 2010

well I have tried other cleansers and I have to be on it for a week in order for it to work. With this product on the second day I found myself getting regular and having a large amount extract with every bowl movement. I like it and will continue using it. The taste is blanned and course but it works.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2074898 From Wisconsin on Mar 01, 2010

Product dissolves quite well but some does tend to float, so you have to keep swishing the glass. It's FAR superior to Metamucil. Has a very mild taste/odor.