My life is complete!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

it worked

Posted by Reviewer1174069 on Feb 10, 2010

well I have tried other cleansers and I have to be on it for a week in order for it to work. With this product on the second day I found myself getting regular and having a large amount extract with every bowl movement. I like it and will continue using it. The taste is blanned and course but it works.

confused

Posted by Reviewer1904402 on May 21, 2014

I read description carefully before ordering this product. Today I got it delivered and what I found on the bottle was shocking note - all psyllium husk products, and most agricultural products, contain some chemicals that the plants absorb from the soil. Warning - this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Would be good to see the WHOLE description of the product online.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by 5092987972235075090 on Jan 29, 2015

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.

Psyllium whole husks

Posted by 5626289774864581613 on May 09, 2015

High quality fiber at a bargain price. Mixes easily with little or no lumps.

Add to 12 oz water in cup, shake, drink, wait until morning and . . . KABOOM !!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 09, 2013

The great scientist Dr. Linus Pauling pointed out that fecal matter, if it is not passed through promptly, releases gases and particles through the colon wall and IT CAN BE DETECTED ON THE BREATH! Avoid countless potential hazards by consuming this daily! I add a heaping TABLESPOON to a 12 oz disposable coffee cup of water / OJ mix. Then I cap it with the disposable plastic coffee cup top, seal the two openings in the top with my thumbs, shake it thoroughly and presto! It's ready to consume.

Great Product

Posted by 5282947138168356695 on Aug 22, 2012

Add a spoon full in my Macro Greens and get some extra fiber for the day.

Best Psyllium Period

Posted by Reviewer2413048 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been using the Yerba Prima Whole Husks Psyllium for years now and it has always been of the highest quality and delivered in the most effective medium available, whole natural Psyllium. I have tried powders and pills etc. and it was all worthless in my opinion. I put the Yerba Prima Psyllium in a small jar of juice, cap it, shake it up and down it every morning and it WORKS GREAT! iHerb delivers on time internationally and at a great price. I couldn't be happier.

The Best Product I ever bought from iherb

Posted by 4650683665206232737 on Jul 05, 2016

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

Product dissolves quite well but some does tend to float, so you have to keep swishing the glass. It's FAR superior to Metamucil. Has a very mild taste/odor.