effective,better than powder

Posted by breaking on Nov 17, 2014

It's effective and safe for my every day use.Would buy again

I LOVE THIS Product! - I use it with Yerba Prima, Great Plains Bentonite Detox.

Posted by 5190543549762344981 on Oct 13, 2014

I use this product with Yerba Prima, Great Plains Bentonite Detox. With guidance/direction from my herbalist, I mix this together and LOVE IT! I could tell how much it has "cleaned" out the toxins in my body by how I feel and look.

c tyler

Posted by 4738140279150967116 on Sep 01, 2014

execellent for your colon

Colon Cleansing

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Jul 30, 2014

I take this together with Yerba Prima Great Plains Bentonite Detox and it is amazing for colon cleansing.

It works

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Jun 16, 2014

This is cheaper than other detox products, and still works the same way at helping you clear the junk.

confused

Posted by Reviewer1904402 on May 21, 2014

I read description carefully before ordering this product. Today I got it delivered and what I found on the bottle was shocking note - all psyllium husk products, and most agricultural products, contain some chemicals that the plants absorb from the soil. Warning - this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Would be good to see the WHOLE description of the product online.

preffer it more fine

Posted by 4897607291141854890 on Dec 05, 2013

good product, i would have preferred it to be more fine so that it is easy to drink. but it is still a good product. I am so sad that i will not be shopping with iherb any more because of the tax matter.

Add to 12 oz water in cup, shake, drink, wait until morning and . . . KABOOM !!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 09, 2013

The great scientist Dr. Linus Pauling pointed out that fecal matter, if it is not passed through promptly, releases gases and particles through the colon wall and IT CAN BE DETECTED ON THE BREATH! Avoid countless potential hazards by consuming this daily! I add a heaping TABLESPOON to a 12 oz disposable coffee cup of water / OJ mix. Then I cap it with the disposable plastic coffee cup top, seal the two openings in the top with my thumbs, shake it thoroughly and presto! It's ready to consume.

good product

Posted by 5005745882476116744 on Nov 08, 2012

good for price.

Best Psyllium Period

Posted by Reviewer2413048 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been using the Yerba Prima Whole Husks Psyllium for years now and it has always been of the highest quality and delivered in the most effective medium available, whole natural Psyllium. I have tried powders and pills etc. and it was all worthless in my opinion. I put the Yerba Prima Psyllium in a small jar of juice, cap it, shake it up and down it every morning and it WORKS GREAT! iHerb delivers on time internationally and at a great price. I couldn't be happier.