OUTSTANDING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1385110 on Aug 19, 2011

This is the best colon clense that vie tried EVER! And it's much more inexpensive than all of the other "good & as seen on tv brands" that I have tried. I CANT BELIEVE THAT ITS SOOO INEXPENSIVE. I have gotten 3 of my co-workers and 1 friend hooked after just 2 tablespoons, they won't try anything else and keeps me buying more. My doctor sprinkles it on her food at dinner. My coworker mixes it in applesauce . I don't like drinking thick juices so I (and another friend of mine) just eat a tablespoon and wash it down with my favorite drink it may not sound like the best thing to do but it gets the job done. we can do this b/c its totally tasteless. if you havent tried it please try it today....the cost is minimal but the results will last you a lifetime...by the way this was recommended by my doctor because it also changed her life

Don't do without this product

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Dec 08, 2011

If you put a heaping tablespoon of this product in a large glass of water and drink it every morning, it will make your digestive system work much more smoothly. I highly recommend it. This is one of several brands I buy, and I can't tell the difference from one to another, but this is a good product for a good price. Don't do without it!

Clean as a whistle

Posted by Reviewer3268377 on Dec 21, 2011

I've been using this product for 20 years + twice a day and will continue to do so forever...

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Mar 12, 2012

keeps things moving..

STRONG RECOMMENDATION

Posted by Reviewer2428918 on Mar 26, 2012

HAVE USED FOR OVER 10 YEARS; VITAL IT IS WHOLE HUSKS,PROVIDES FIBRE OFTEN MISSING FROM MY DIET. HAVE NEVER FOUND ALTERNATE PRODUCT WITH LARGE HUSK FLAKES - DON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE.

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Borneo on Jan 01, 2012

I suffered from constipation, this product helped me a lot! I recommend.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jun 25, 2012

Pure, simple and easy to use. An essential for maintaining good health.

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product, I simply add it to yogurt or in a protein shake. Always a return customer!

GREAT for ATkins

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 03, 2016

I started doing Atkins diet and this does not includes a lot of Fiber. The Psyllium husk keeps me regular and also very full. Definitely something I will buy again.

Add to 12 oz water in cup, shake, drink, wait until morning and . . . KABOOM !!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 09, 2013

The great scientist Dr. Linus Pauling pointed out that fecal matter, if it is not passed through promptly, releases gases and particles through the colon wall and IT CAN BE DETECTED ON THE BREATH! Avoid countless potential hazards by consuming this daily! I add a heaping TABLESPOON to a 12 oz disposable coffee cup of water / OJ mix. Then I cap it with the disposable plastic coffee cup top, seal the two openings in the top with my thumbs, shake it thoroughly and presto! It's ready to consume.