Delicious chai taste!

Posted by 5275592479105129619 on Oct 25, 2016

This is a delicious, naturally no-caffeine tea. It's a great tea even for people who don't like the taste of plain rooibos. You don't taste it at all with the chai spices. Some chai teas are too peppery for my taste, but this one is not. I drink a cup nearly every morning with part soy milk - chai tea soy latte! Note: I don't recommend trying to get a second cup off of one tea bag - it's too weak to taste like anything. Also, the messages on the tea bag tag are a bit weird, but harmless.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Sep 25, 2011

very nice

Favourite!

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Dec 25, 2014

This is one of my favourite flavoured teas! I've nearly finished the box already - time to order more!

One of the best rooibos blends I've tasted

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 15, 2013

I love Yogi teas, not only for the overall quality of their teas, but also for the variety and originality of their blends. Their packaging is also one of the best, as not only it keeps each tea bag is individually sealed with the full ingredients list on it. This rooibos chai is very good on its own, or mixed with other teas blends. To some it may seem a bit too sweet (it does contain some stevia leaves), but it is definitely not too much or leaving any after taste.

Yummy!

Posted by 4970892624440924614 on Jan 22, 2016

I love Rooibos Chai, it's my favorite kind of tea and after trying many brands, this is my favorite.

Very good!

Posted by 5176537193207692503 on Jul 08, 2014

One of the best chai teas I've ever tried, love it!

really great

Posted by Reviewer2787565 on Feb 10, 2012

wonderful

RIQUISIMO

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Apr 20, 2015

Soy una fanatica enamorada del té chai, y ahora que no puedo tomar ni cafeína ni teína notaba que me faltaba algo. He probado muchas mezclas chai sin té pero ninguna me había gustado tanto como esta. Sin duda sabe como el té chai pero sin té. RECOMENDADISIMO si os gusta el té especiado y no quereis beber teína por salud o porque luego no dormis.

The best chai ever! And I'm picky

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 25, 2013

I love it that I'm not having caffeine when I enjoy at least 2 of these a day, they are amazing! And you can't tel, there is not black tea

Good purchase