EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$4.46
$4.95
Savings of: $0.49 (10% off)
4.0 out of 5 based on 726 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 233 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Definitely worth buying!

13 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It has a really nice aromatic smell (distinct cinnamon smell). If you drink it in the office like me, your colleagues are going to notice and start questioning you about it. It does contain a very comprehensive blend of herbs for detoxing. Note that not all herbs are for detoxing. About half of them are organic. The rest are not organic probably because there are not common herbs used thus there is no or lack of organic version. The detox is very gentle so you are not likely to feel the side effect of detoxification. It is not expensive either and 16 bags last a long time for me since I don’t drink tea often. It would be nice if they list the weight of each herb used since they are 19 herbs totalling 1810mg. It’s about 100mg average though the weight tilts toward the first herb and the least towards the last (ingredients always list in descending order in terms of weights). Check out my page for more reviews!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Really works!!

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2152424 on Apr 25, 2009

I have used this tea before and notice a big difference in how I feel. I actually lost 4 pounds in about 2 weeks since drinking the tea.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Made me feel healthier

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3103702 on Dec 07, 2009

Great. Made my skin glow. I recommend.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Intense Detox Tea

14 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Apr 24, 2008

Taken on a slow regimen, works wonderfully. It's very strong and should be taken according to the body's ability to release toxins. Drink plenty of purified water, along with a diet including healthy fats to have full effect. Most toxins are fat-soluble, meaning they adhere to your fatty tissues and are only loosened by fats and vigorous exercise. Detoxing is the essential to good health.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Warming tea with interesting taste / Согревающий час с необычным вкусом

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 28, 2015

Time to time I go through liver cleansing tea courses recommended by my doctor since I take hormones. Usually I buy teas in a pharmacy and that is indeed a medicine – it tastes terrible. So I decided to experiment and ordered a couple of teas from Yogi Tea – this one and Skin Detox. I loved the taste of this one – it’s not ordinary, warming and spicy. I drink it either alone or with honey – tasty! And it’s effective, I would put it on the same rank with the teas from pharmacy I was drinking before. But I don’t think I’m gonna be back to “medicines” after such a find :) If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Время от времени по рекомендации врача пропиваю чаи для поддержки работы печени, так как принимаю ОК. Обычно покупаю в аптеке и это действительно только лекарство – с неприятнейшим вкусом. Решила поэкспериментировать и заказала пару чаев от Yogi Tea вместо аптечных – этот и Skin Detox. Вкус мне очень понравился – необычный, согревающий и пряный. Пью без добавок либо с медом – вкусно! Эффект ЕСТЬ – примерно такой же по силе, как и у аптечного. Но вряд ли я вернусь к аптечному после этого открытия :) Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 233 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »