Quality

Posted by Reviewer2862270 on Nov 15, 2007

My sister enjoyed this product. I found it to be very weak in taste. If you use more than four ounces of water the flavor was lost.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2875259 on Dec 08, 2007

Better than any ginger tea I have had and the subtle taste of lemon makes this my favorite tea. Steep for 10 min, sqeeze bag to get full flavor

yogi tea

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

This is a wonderful cup of tea for anytime.

Too much licorice taste

Posted by 5664161034407231767 on Mar 10, 2015

As someone who can't stand licorice and only wanted the taste of ginger lemon, it's hard to find that in this product. There is a considerable amount of licorice in this tea. If you don't like licorice i advise you stay away from this product.

My favorite tea!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

I really enjoy this tea in the morning or if I'm fighting a cold or cough.

Good strong flavor

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

The lemon compliments the ginger and is soooo good.

mild flavor

Posted by Reviewer1908115 on Dec 02, 2010

it tastes much better when prepare with less water.

Tasty but weak

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 04, 2013

Although this is a nice tummy calming tea, one bag is only good for one cup. The flavor is lost if you try to make tea for more than one. I like to make a pot of tea at a time and sip it over the morning or afternoon so this doesn't work for me. I still rate it 4 stars because the taste is delicious by the cup. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

We really like it!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Jan 24, 2011

We like this tea a bit better than Yogi's plain Ginger tea. It is a nice combination of flavors.

Lemon is less than Ginger.

Posted by 4993377861818758552 on Aug 16, 2012

I started to like this tea during the trip to India. If you have enoght time to buy some gingers and lemons I propose you to make your own tea. This is very resonable alternative though. When I was exhausted I add honey to it and it works.