Great Flavor and Peanut Oil Free!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Mar 25, 2014

I've tried many cashews before finding these and think they have the best flavor of any. We've bought them month after month and have had just a couple of times when they didn't taste right, but iHerb was great about taking the return. My other reason for using this brand is because they are a "Peanut Free" facility. My husband was not able to have cashews all his life with his peanut allergy, since many cashews are roasted in peanut oil. He loves these nuts and can't get enough of them. However, I think the price is a bit high. But I will keep buying them.

Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer1230538 on Aug 24, 2011

I like these chasew nuts, but the taste was not suuuper good. I have tasted better sea salt before.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 25, 2011

not very fresh

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Mar 06, 2012

these are greats and full of health benefits!

I just wish they made the bag bigger

Posted by 5555483181423708430 on Oct 09, 2014

We do raw, unadulterated cashews usually, but these are done really well with light sea salt. They were gobbled up by the kids and myself in a day.

norway

Posted by Reviewer1046470 on Jul 14, 2011

very good

Great Roasted Cashews!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Cashews are my FAVORITE nuts and these Yumnuts are delicately seasoned and then roasted slowly without oil. The cashews and flavor come together to create something truly amazing!

Tasty and very fresh

Posted by GiftCode-UVA296 on Apr 29, 2013

This is the most tastiest and freshest cashews I ever purchased.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Feb 14, 2012

but I've tasted better ...

Huge disappointment; will not order again

Posted by Reviewer2580960 on Feb 26, 2015

Our family LOVES cashews. So when we dug into this bag and had to spit them out, needless to say, we were totally disappointed. Did we get a bad batch? Are they just bad-tasting? I don't know but I do know we are never ordering these again. At best, they are very mediocre-tasting. Too salty. Bland. Ugh. Such a disappointment!