Good for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1184329 on Sep 01, 2007

I've been using this for years for my whole family. Unlike the adult version, it is alcohol free, and it tastes good enough to put directly on the tongue. This is the first thing I pull off the shelf when someone is threatening to get a cold or the flu. Gotta love it!

helps with winter snuffles

Posted by Reviewer1351982 on Mar 29, 2008

I have 2 daughters one is 15 months the other is almost 3 they both love the flavor of these drops and I have no problems getting the to take this product. It also really helps to keep away the winter snuffles.

Great health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Sep 02, 2008

Appears to work well with my son. We looked around for several immunity medicine and this seems to work. So far, my son has not had a cold or serious illness since taking it...

My son loves it

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

I started using this while my son was in daycare and always getting sick. It seemed to help keep him healthy ,or at least shorten any illness. He recently was the only one in the house to not catch a cold. I use it for 5-7 days before or after exposure to people with colds or places where he usually would get sick from such as starting school or playgrounds. He loves the taste and doesn't mind taking it like the medicine when he is sick.

My kids love this and it works!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 16, 2009

It is supposed to taste like raspberry but my kids say it tastes like caramel. My 3yr old nags me for it throughout the day and my fussy 9yr old enjoys it. It also works - we are in the grip of a winter full of wierd and wonderful new viruses (including the bird flu) and yet using this and liquid garlic, (hand sanitiser too) my children are all virus free and have been throughout the winter. One negative - its a very small bottle and doesnt last long.

Helps prevent colds

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jan 26, 2011

I don't use this product everyday (as it's rather expensive). But when I sense that my 3-year old daughter may get sick, e.g. sneezes a lot or she is around other sick kids, I will give her a dose. Each time this seems to have prevented her from catching a cold, or shortened the duration/severity of her cold.

I think it's not working

Posted by Reviewer3337772 on Nov 24, 2012

I' ve used two bottles for my kids, but they gets cold every two weeks..

tried for 1 week

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Nov 13, 2011

my 3 year old get a cold every week from nusery, i tried this for one week and he got a full on cold again, not effective, waste of money, and he did not like taste!!!

Very convenient form for giving to children

Posted by Reviewer1936139 on Nov 28, 2011

Pleasant taste and good contents

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Dec 14, 2011

So easy to to give since the serving size is so small- my kids like it just as is, not mixed. Can't go wrong with this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »