Disapointing

Posted by 4901757848867102098 on Apr 02, 2016

Ambrosia plum used to be one of my favorite teas, but they have changed the recipe so that it tastes completely different now. The old version had a very delicate fruity/plum taste. This new version is very heavy on the rose and licorice. The flavor does not appeal to me at all.

SO delicious!!!

Posted by Malina on Dec 09, 2011

I liked it really a lot!

very tasty

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 23, 2011

Very, very tasty! It's just a session of aromatherapy) The predominant flavor for me - it's flavor of the tea leaves of the strawberry, the other components of its complement. But it is for me, so I perceive) And the packaging is very nice, quality made, perfect for a gift!

Real ambrosia, the tea of gods

Posted by veronica on Apr 05, 2012

Very rich flavor of plum and delicious taste. The box is also pretty; may be a good present for tea-lovers.

I don't liked it

Posted by 5579110805769604603 on Feb 11, 2015

Cuz it has a very strong taste.

light and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer1666768 on Feb 16, 2012

I enjoy several Zhena teas. This was the first time I've bought this flavor, and I really enjoy it. Light and fragrant, it is relaxing and lovely.

Posted by Reviewer2388603 on Feb 29, 2012

tasty

Love it

Posted by EnPassant on Apr 12, 2013

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful this tea smells. Truly ambrosia indeed. It's a not-too-overpowering blend of florals and plum. I usually prefer berry-scented teas as opposed to floral ones, but this one is truly delightful. I also love that it's organic and fair trade, plus the pretty package is a definite plus. Will definitely be repurchasing! 言葉では説明できないような素晴らしい香りです。決して強すぎないフローラルとプラムのブレンドが絶妙です。普段はフローラルよりもベリー系のフレーバーティーを好んで飲んでいますが、このお茶はとにかくいい香り。オーガニックでフェアトレードだし、容器が可愛いところも気に入っています。リピートします!

Ambrosia Plum

Posted by Reviewer2470725 on Mar 06, 2012

Wonderful taste, pure pleasure to drink.

Lovely white tea

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

This is one of my top choices for tea in bags/sachets. I prefer white (and some green) teas, and this is of suberb quality!