MY SWEETIE

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jan 18, 2013

SHE LIKES THIS P.B. FLAVOR AS MUCH AS THE BEEF, IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING HER GET AROUND BETTER.

My dogs simply love these treats! Great for their joint health too!

Posted by Reviewer1563311 on Mar 24, 2011

Fantastic price for such a healthy and delicious bag of dog treats. My pups just love the taste. The ingredients are simply great. A generous amount of glucosamine in the formula as well. I stuff these into my pups' KONGs too. Health benefits in delicious treats. Hopefully this product will be available for a long time here at iherb :)

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Zuke's Hip Action to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. The price seems a bit high until you realize that only one or two per day contains an effective dose. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Mar 19, 2014

my dog loves those, they are the perfect treat, plus, no meat or anything so they don't smell disgusting at all!

Great joint supplement

Posted by Reviewer2074128 on Jan 11, 2012

My dog loves these treats. Full disclosure: she is not a picky eater. But these have good ingredients and I am glad they contain glucosamine. Zuke's seems like a company that really cares about animals and all of their products are made in the USA.

whats there not to like???

Posted by 5044880940200647751 on Jan 25, 2016

my dog loves it! and there's no meat! what else could one ask for?

nice

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Dec 03, 2015

smell okay, and my dogs just love it so much!

My dog loves them!

Posted by 5456225778762572846 on Apr 11, 2014

A little big for my chihuahua, but she doesn't seem to mind. I wasn't expecting to be chewy.