Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really has you going. I take it before going to bed. Get up in the morning ready to go, literally lol.

GOOD TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'VE BEEN TAKING THIS HERBAL SLIMMING TEA FOR MANY YEARS. IT HELP ME ON MY CONSTIPATION. TASTE GOOD.

Only use this if you need a laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but I've tried various detox teas before, and thought that this would be more of the same. I love tea, and drink all different kinds. Yesterday I had one cup of this tea and the taste is ok, although the smell is kind of funky. But the only effect is: diarrhea. I never normally struggle with this, so when I've now been to the loo three times in the space of two hours, something is very wrong. I wish this effect had been mentioned on the product page, and feel that this should have been advertised as a laxative, rather than a slimming tea. Iherb not mentioning this effect on the product page makes me wary of ordering other products here, especially herbal teas.

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

Honey-Lemon Herbal Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did not care for the taste of honey-lemon but will use it up.

Slimming allright...

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, and that's just fine - but it really made my stomach loose - accompanied by excruciating stomach pains. I actually tried it several times just to decide that it was definetly the tea that made my sick. Not really the slimming effect I was looking for...

Herbal slimming tea Honey-Lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea works.It made me go to the bathroom.I can drink the tea.Eat anything I want to and still lose the weight.

Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally found this product in a discount store. At the check-out counter a woman in line behind me said this tea had a side affect, that it would make you go to the bathroom, a lot. I thought, "Oh well, I need all the help I can get." See, I have a difficult bowel system, so for me this was really good news. I think what I have is restless-bowel syndrome--there's nothing restless about it, they just refuse to move. This product has really helped me and I will probably buy it for the rest of my life.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took some getting used to but it works well and keeps me regular. The taste is okay too.

Good for constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helps with occasional constipation, I did not lose weight from it.