nice for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

i find it handy, it comes with everything

Hyvä

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hinta laatusuhde hyvä. Ei valittamista.

Melhor custo/benefício

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Comparando com o produto similar do mesmo fabricante (Centrum) no Brasil, tanto as concentrações quanto quantidade de vitaminas e minerais são maiores, além do preço, uma vez que pagamos cerca de R$ 120,00 (U$ 48,00) 180 capsulas. Sobre as impressões que tive ao tomar, realmente percebi uma melhora na disposição cotidiana. ********************************************************************************* Compared with the similar product from the same manufacturer (Centrum) in Brazil, both concentrations as amount of vitamins and minerals are higher than price since we paid about R$ 120.00 (U$ 48.00), 180 capsules. About the impressions I had to take really noticed an improvement in the daily provision.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really the sentry is the genuine top centrum. In less than a week, the difierença willing and well-being is noticeable ^ ^

Excellent Vitamin!

Posted by CLICK-ME-FOR-S10-OFFXD on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good! Cheap but powerfull!

Good head multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good head multivitamin, I'm taking two weeks and I'm feeling much better less tired.

product 100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product 100% approved used this very same good quality product congratulations.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my uncle who is a truck driver n he raves about it. Gives him energy & stamina for those long days! Good stuff.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is fabulous now, and my skin too. I love iherb I received it with 20 days only, when I buy in another websites, it takes 3 months to arrive in Brazil, that's why I love iherb forever. Thank you.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

From this product I feel very good and I have no side effects.