Terrific Value!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What a good price for a high dosage. 110 tablets in a bottle.

ALMOST EXPIRED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe iHerb has sent me a product that is almost expired! I ordered 3 bottles and received the product Oct 2017, then the expiration on the bottle is Nov 2017. How are you supposed to consume 330 tablets within 1 month?

Good for depressions due to lack of sun

Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my Swedish wather and luck of sun and warmth. I am more prone to depression and mood swings since I moved to SE. Wit. D3 helps me a lot. 1000-2000 is a minimum.

Can Be Better

Posted by jeffchiu on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product can be better if they use vegetable cellulose or vegetable lubricant instead of stereate in the other ingredients. I also noticed calcium carbonate as one of the ingredients aside from Vitamin D3 from cholecalciferol. Calcium carbonate came from limestones. I prefer organic, natural, Non GMO and vegan products.

Nice freebie!

Posted by healthydoesit on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you Iherb for offering this as a free trial offer! It's a great alternative to the normal D3 I take. Especially great for those who don't get much sunshine.

Not The Best One I Guess

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I give the product only two stars because I think that there are many other better vitamin D products available at iHerb. Usually vitamin D products do not need any magnesiumsterate and they are in oil capsules for better absorption. 1,000 IU = 25 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sent it to a friend

Crohn's supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have Crohn's disease in my large intestine. I have found it difficult to tolerate many other vitamin D liquid supplements. These were on sale for $1.95 so I figured, why not at least try. I haven't reacted at all and have been very pleased with them. Sometimes fancy and more expensive gel caps just aren't needed (I guess). Now, I am back to buy my second bottle, and even if the price goes up, I will probably still buy more!

Genial, me lo regalaron en mi compra

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Genial porque fue regalo, y siempre tomo Vit D 3, ya que es necesaria para tus huesos y tu forma física. Recomiendo se tome esta u otra parecida. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Just ok.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just ok. Ordinarry supliment. Would prefer complex.