US

Based on 1,996 Ratings
1,636
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
A complete product for Joint & Cartilage support!

I got this supplements for my husband. He has developed arthritis on one of his ankles from a bad motorcycle accident 10 years ago in California. He has definitely seen improvements in his movements. We live in Europe now so a complete Joint and Cartilage support with a good price range is not easy to find. I am really glad to find iHerb so now our family can get great quality supplements from home again.

a3e51b5a-71d5-48cf-98b6-b190c27af8a2
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

I purchased for my teenager, which is also an athlete. My child always did have "growing pains" and flat feet. I don't like giving pain meds, so I tried Arthri-Flex. No more complaints of pain in the limbs and especially the feet. It really does support the joints. Takes a tab 2x a week.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Many supplements on the market contain glucosamine ingredient however they do not provide the same benefit as thjs is the only one that works well for my 70+ aged parents weak knees with joint-degeneration, it does not rebuild cartilage but did for sure result in quick improvement of their ability to stand up for longer, go up and down stairs with more trust, reduces knee joint pains etc.. in addition to that, it has no taste and the new formula has enhaned absorption, top quality !

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Got it for my father Has Osteoarthritis of both knees He used it 4 tabs a day for 2 months with significant improvement in Range of motion Now taking twice daily since last 3 months Got another 2

5a6ff6f6-98ab-4410-afcc-606322272416
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

The combination of joint-supporting ingredients and Vitamin D3 has made a noticeable difference in my joint health and mobility. The coated tablets are easy to swallow and the bottle provides a good value for the price. I highly recommend 21st Century Arthri-Flex Advantage + Vitamin D3 for anyone looking for an effective joint support supplement.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Best quality for all ages best ingredients of glucosamine. Good packaging benefits joints and bones improvement as well as cartilage and connective tissues good taste and absorption will always make this order. Very beneficial for joint pain suitable for all ages got it for my elderly parents. I like its effect on the joints

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good to have have for winter time! READ BELLOW!! I'm a fit girl and try not to overlook vitamin which may have a protective effect against Viruses, according to recent research of it's ingredients and at the same time has no taste. Also it's called vitamin of sun, but during the winter time when there is sun deficiency and there is no sun absorption through the body, you can take one big size package of this vitamins which are highest quality, and not only the immunity but also your bones will be healthy and strong. Regarding dosage, I take as written on package. THUMBS UP if you find this review helpful!!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Order for a friend. He has been using different kind of product and switch to Arthri Flex Advantage recently. Used to have creaking pains on shoulders and knee pains whenever climbing up start. The excruciating pains gradually felt much reduced over time. He has con complaining much soon after and regularly take these. Very positive result after consuming this product after some time. Highly recommended to who have health challenges like ostheahtirtis, joint pains. Please take regular exercise as well besides consume these supplement. Definitely help reduce the pains.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 14, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

6404b2b4-d182-4d95-9ac4-86b6c7b3eec1