US

Based on 2,078 Ratings
1,557
Posted on May 12, 2022
Life changing

I have tried every type of B12 vitamin available; including injectable B12, designer prescription B12, compounded B12, literally everything. This is the only B12 that works for me, great quality and ingredient. I’m not one to write reviews, but this supplement changed my life. I went from barely being able to make it through the day, due to unrelenting fatigue, to actively participating in life again and full energy. The brain fog is gone. The pins and needles are gone. Not to be cliche, but I finally have my life back.

ed26f6c3-e344-4cb9-84fa-3749819ce76c
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,065

I've been taking this vitamin when I had a hand spasm and cramps due to my bicarpal tunnel syndrome. It really helps me a lot. Ever since I took this one, the cramps and spasms lessen and I don't feel any pain in my hands. I also recommended this to my friends and they are satisfied.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This Vit.B-100Complex is very Effective in nerve function and have an Excellent quality products. My family and friends ,love it 😊👍Ingredients are so Great and Complete 8kinds of B Vitamins.The Product and this Brand is Highly recommend because of its affordable and effective. I will order again soon..😊😊😊👍

2a082827-5445-411b-be77-675e8cf692e9
52d544c7-36df-4008-a624-4bf644ab527b
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I don't get the niacin flush with this vitamin b product or that yucky after taste, probably because it is sustained release. I really do feel a difference in my mood and energy levels when I'm taking vitamin b although I started taking vit b as recommended by my Dr to help with nerve damage

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Definitely cheaper that pharmacy ones at the same dosage levels. These were bot for a woman in her 70's as a part of brain and neural support regime - I can swear by these. They make your pee smell just like the pharmacy ones, which is a good sign (sorry for too much information but I though this was somehow important).

Posted on Dec 17, 2022
2,382

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My friend recommended me to try it as she tried for few months and feel it is good. After eating it for 1 week, I feel my sleep quality getting much better and feel energetic. Just need to take 1 tablet everyday, enough for whole day type B nutrition. The tablet size is just fit and easy to swallow. The price is reasonable with natural ingredients.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Very effective supplements this is my first time to order it and it is Very effective and I felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones. The package was great very good. Its potency is very effective and I feel the difference after few days. I take it daily, very good pill size. High quality.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This product is amazing in value. When equating for amounts of each vitamin per tablet, this product is more than a quarter of the price compared to most alternatives available to purchase in-store. Please be wary of the high potency of each vitamin. There is much more B-vitamins than required for those without any deficiencies. Sometimes, less is more. Please speak to a GP and/or know why and what you're doing by taking such high doses. And it's very important that you do not have any other supplements that contain B-vitamins also - especially B6 vitamins. There is 100mg for B6. If other supplements combine for over a total of 200mg of B6, you can run into serious and at times irreversible issues. Please be wary and conscious with your supplement intakes!