US

5,496
2,269
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Today i received my order, it was amazing because i received it 3 days earlier than the expected date. The package is well protected. I have read that the benefits for taking calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while also contributing to normal muscle function. Zinc is needed for the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin.

362d2d41-b1fb-4df5-9eca-1f7a75f178b0
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent product, I recommend to buty it everyone, who wishes to improve skin, nails and hair. It contains Calcium, magnesium and Zinc, vitamin D3. The package was delivered within 3 working days, really fast. Good benefit, good for bones, perfect supplement combination, taste is ok, deficiency, high quality, ingredient, age.

11294ba1-5f7b-4d5a-add2-c07d7a3399a9
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I buy this for my wife that need to take calcium supplement. For this brand, it is cheaper to buy it here rather than going to the local pharmacy. She don't feel any different after taking calcium but I think it may take a longer time to see the effects.

437dc12b-e9c8-42a9-8fe3-c8a2899d85ba
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,230

A few weeks ago I started using this vitamin, I noticed in a few days that my breathing became better, my energy was higher and I felt more confident. It also increased the amount of sleep I got. If you are not sure whether to buy this product or not, ask a friend that has used it first before buying it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
2,776

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
2,684

I have been using this product since I was 17. My mother started taking it for me when I was 16 and brought it to my attention that "this vitamin" had helped her as well. She became a hardcore user of the product (she is now 57) and never looked back. Also, mine has helped me work through some challenges in life, especially with low mood

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
5,414

I've been taking this since my first day in college. It was the first supplement that made me feel better. The energy and concentration increase really help with schoolwork, aftercare and even sitting down on a couch to watch TV. I take it at lunch with a banana, before going to class, during the day, I have noticed that it gives me a boost of

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,694

I recommend this vitamin to anyone who wants to improve health and energy. It's very well tolerated, even if you take it 6-8 hours before bedtime. My increase in energy is noticeable after just 1 pill per day for about 3 days. I'm about 60 lbs better now!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,908

I have known John Doe for quite some time now. He is a very good friend, and I would recommend him to you if you need a writer. His writing skills are beyond excellent. I know he will write with the best of his ability, and he understands what your needs are for this article.