US

Based on 3,589 Ratings
2,819
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
1,088

very good quality and come with nice Package . Calcium carbonate is absorbed best when taken with food. Some over-the-counter antacids, such as Tums and Rolaids, also contain calcium carbonate .suitable for all ages , lake of calcium cause Osteoporosis, which causes weak, fragile bones and increases the risk of fallin.

e6d5213d-099a-49a0-811b-cc576e0c06cf
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
4,692

Highly satisfied with this product. It does not make one feel like he has been running a marathon every day for five years, but regular use of this product was able to help my brain function as well as my body. I am very glad I chose to purchase and try out this supplement.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’ve been using this for a long time and I’m a breastfeeding mom. Size of the tablet is bigger but understandable. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

4a885427-722f-4281-8550-1656d33acc0b
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

As a lactating mum, my doctor suggested consuming additional calcium so that my bones will remain strong while contributing calcium to my baby at the same time. While some brands require consuming 2 or more tablets a day based on the dosage, I found 21st Century's 1000mg tablet to be much more convenient since we just need to consume one a day. It's great that vitamin D has been added to aid absorption too. This way I don’t have to separately consume vitamin D which I was told I'm lacking due to too much cooping up at home.

23f5963b-67df-4ce3-aef1-b3ec8f5d7466
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Value for money! It really helps dry skin, you can consume or use the liquid in a face cream. It absorbs well with FATTY foods so consume with fish, meat, dairy, avocado, etc. Acidic foods also help absorption so some citrus fruit or orange juice with a meal will help. don’t take on a empty stomach as nausea happens. If this review was useful please like :)

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,890

A pretty good supplement for improving the quality of life. I used it for a long time, several months, up to 7 weeks. It was not too hard to find it in the supermarket. I do not notice any side effects (minimal but noticeable).

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,146

I am an avid fitness enthusiast and I regularly purchase vitamins to help with my physical fitness.  I purchased this product from a friend and was very impressed with the quality of this product.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
5,590

I am taking this vitamin for a few months, and since the first day I take it, I feel the energy surge. The results are marvelous!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
4,126

I would like to say how grateful I am for the vitamins that were given to me. They were easy to take and in no time, I noticed a change.