US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Great news on my latest bone scan!

I love my coral calcium. The reason I love it most is because after taking coral calcium daily, in the way recommended, for about 2 years my bone scan actually showed improvement!! I have osteopenia and that’s the first time I’ve been told my bone mass had actually improved! The capsules are so easy to swallow! I am set up on the automatic delivery every 3 months which saves me money and insurers I never am without my coral calcium!!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I’ve been using this calcium supplement for a few years now and have noticed an improvement in my overall health. I use it in combination with magnesium and vitamin D at night - which I think may also help me sleep better. My tests show my levels are back in normal ranges, and my last bone density tests were normal.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

As I am not a big fan of taking the capsules it takes time to see the result . However I have been taking those for nearly two months I can see the results . I feel more relaxed and can do better sport than previously

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

it reached in less than 10 days,I read reviews that it is better than the normal calcium for the bones. so i will give it a try

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Good combination, contains Japanese coral.Excellent quality from trusted brand.I love this product

Posted on Jan 8, 2023
2,509

Best Quality , size , packing and good I love it thank u

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Quality good ,bought it because of tooth (more caries) but it wasn’t helpful.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Sensational strengthens bones taken together with vitamin D3 and the body during periods of colds.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is excellent product, I am more than happy with quality and shipping.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.