US

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,298

I really liked this garlic extract, in combination with parasites, from candida, perfectly raises immunity. Garlic is generally the most powerful anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory agent, the doctor ordered me to swallow garlic straight with teeth, it’s difficult, so capsules are the best choice! The smell is insignificant, the tablet is small.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

garlic is essential for immunity. this does the job very well and tastes nice. bought it for a heart disease patient. he was very happy with it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Garlic has many good benefits for immunity and overall health, but it may make you gasy and smells very bad, and sticks for a long time. However, after my dad used this for a while he didn't complain about any of those issues, also I hear garlic extrat is better than garlic oil.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I used it for couple of days and i think it’s ok I use it for digestive issues ( sibo ) and sensitivity of colon. Little bit garlic smell Small size tablets Hopefully it will help me in the long term

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
4,070

These tablets are incredible , imagine the good benefits it possess and also the main responsible on supporting the health of my heart and circulatory system.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023
2,509

Best Quality , size , packing and good I love it thank u

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Quality is good. Price is excellent. Works good with other supplements for sibo. Ingredients are clear

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Use, size, taste, quality, ingredient, package, benefit age are suitable and good for usage. serving is easy. supplement for children vitamin balance.