US

1,004
MRSRYS
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Our parents need this! ✨

I actually bought this for my parents in the philippines. I make sure they take this as long with Vitamin C daily after lunch meal. After taking this in a month they told me they feel more energetic and they didn’t get any flu nor cold in rainy days seasons. Packaging is good as it easily open and close. It was great antioxidants for every senior parents as it has a lot of vitamins in one tablet. Surely order this again before there stock last. 🤍

cc62c88c-ca53-4210-89cf-49b09191c5ab
b21c3633-07de-4141-a4f9-3ea8d2cb2c91
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This Sentry Adults is really a great help to my mom's health.this is the second time i ordered this Supplement for my mom. According to her it really improves her sleeping habits and she feels always energized after taking it for some time. I will definitely continue buy this supplement for her

6e0a9ed9-1ce9-457b-9198-92dac4d887b5
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Got this for my dad for overall immunity and health. Given his daily job, he has to commute a lot and sometimes at the end of the day, he feels tired. Since taking this supplement, he even wakes up feeling great for his age and is able to get through his day very well.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Highly recommended 3 members of the family are taking it… ingredients are excellent. We feel we have more energy and less aches and pains. Face looks brighter… The taste is great not medicinal, take it daily and you will feel the difference. The package is great and and the quality is fantastic. Size of the pill is good, great value for money. Those multivitamins are very effective and I highly recommend them… soon will be purchasing my 3rd bottle.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I'm a senior. Our nutritional needs change through each stage in life. When you’re a senior, it’s even more important to make sure you’re getting the right balance of vitamins and minerals. With so many senior multivitamins on the market, how do you know which one is right for you? Our goal is to eat a well-balanced diet that meets all of your nutritional needs through food. But you may not get enough variety from food every day. Senior multivitamins are designed to fill gaps in your diet by supplementing vitamins and minerals your body needs to thrive. Sentry Senior is the only brand I could trust when it comes to multivitamins & multi-minerals. I have been using this for long years. It did a good job!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

The composition contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals in the appropriate dosage. For the daily norm of these vitamins, one tablet per day is enough, which you need to drink immediately after eating. The drug did not cause any side effects. I drink them right after breakfast, because. vitamins are better absorbed if taken in the morning.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

This is a good alternative I discovered, at a lesser price. I used to buy centrum silver for my mom but since IHerb is not offering it here, I tried this brand from Sentry. My mom loves it, it gives her the same benefits she got from Centrum. I will be buying it again soon because I think it has good quality, based on its ingredients and effects to my mom's health. The packaging is also neat and the potency is just enough-- not too strong or mild.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Way better and good quality ingredient for your parents. Size is big and good for old age for daily intake. The package is well secured. Its potency is way better than other supplements. Its effect will make you more active and energetic. The taste is okay. Good antioxidant prevention is better