The Best Cleanst Protein on Market !!

Posted by SUPER BEN on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, the best quality ISO protein powder.. So Clean! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

Made The Switch And Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been taking another brand of whey protein for the longest time and notice I’ve been putting on weight even when my diet didn’t change much. I wanted a whey supplement that doesn’t have much sugar or calorie and there I found Isoflex. To my surprise it tasted great and I know I ain’t drinking sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ty to allmax for amazing protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting protein drink.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does the job with no extra suger

It Works but Tastes Too Sugary

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works way better than other brands I’ve had before. Tastes too sweet for me, will try unflavoured in next order.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product Is good and like that it has no sugar and no cholesterol . I have tried using it with skim milk..not recommended taste does not go well. It works well with water though. Would recommend this product for people who are looking for no fat, cholesterol or sugar in their protein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

i purchase for 3 protein.why just come 2 only

Sugary sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Choosing a protein powder from the description alone can always be a little hit-and-miss. Going by the nutritional description , the Allmax Isoflex is clearly a good product - really all that remains is individual taste. I think that this taste may possibly be targeted to a US clientele - Australian ISOs tend to be far less sweet. Personally, I'm having trouble getting through this ISO, because it is SO chocolate-y and SO sweet. If that's your preference, then this is the product for you.