Silver Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your really serious about getting well and staying well - you need this product! It zeros in on the bacteria that causes sore throats and other things you don't know about. It's amazing! I buy it 6 boxes at a time it's so good! Get it!

These lozenges reallywork to prevent sore throats, colds, flu, and other infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these lozenges for about 3 years. I always put one in my mouth when I get in bed. They last awhile for a good 15 minutes. I have seen advertised that the Active Silver Lozenges work to kill bacteria, virus' and other invaders in 6 minutes. So I figured they would help deal with the sore throats and colds, etc I have gotten so often in the past. The past couple of winters I have not had the flu, a cold or anything that affected me negatively all year! I love them and will not be with out them in my night stand. I love them!

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it over 15 times, almost gave it to all my friends and relatives with great result each time! You can use it as a soother for throat pain, a medicine to beat cold, or even as barrier against cold or prevent getting sick! In fact it helps with people who can get vocal cords injury thanks to its natural but truly effective ingredients.. Will I buy again? Yes I will pack dozens just to be safe!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! If you have a sore throat or a cough this is what you need! After I found these I quit using the over the counter products.

Soothing Throat Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

The lozenges are made with nano-silver, honey, lemon and peppermint oil, all great for the immune system and sore throats.

Good stuff :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

They taste wonderful & and i am a huge fan of colloidal silver.

This product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered many boxes to use for myself as well as friends and family. Best product ever for sore throat as well as a sickness preventative. Will never be without!

Superb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Take this as soon as you feel the slightest tickle in your throat! Fights off the bug before it gets worse. A must have in all our travel bags. Tastes good too, even my kids think so

Love These

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take one every evening as I am getting into bed for an immunity boost.

ACTIVZ, Natural Silver Lozenges