Posted by MarenS on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best. I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what I think of this oil. It did not make my skin feel oily (like I thought it would), but it did not moisture my skin enough either. I have trouble with very dry skin in the winter. I startet using the oil daily, but my skin was so dry so I had to start using a moisturizer instead. Still use the oil sometimes, but not convinced that it works for me :S

A staple for eczema sufferers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried creams of all brands and textures, oils of all kinds to treat my sons eczema. Some works a little better than others but none came anywhere close to the effect of this argan oil. After about 1 week of daily application, there's visible improvement on my sons skin, intact it's a huge improvement. And I'm not talking about mild eczema here, it's severe eczema flare ups with dry crusty, flaky skin. I must say it's the first brand of argan oil I'm trying, but I'm already sold. Will be ordering more very soon. Only complain I have is the bottle is too tiny, and very pricey for that amount.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is going to last a long while. I use this for my hair and all is required is one drop. My hair looks great.

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oil because of the great reviews. I have oily combination skin with a beat sign of aging(47 years old). I wanted to use it as a everyday moisturizer .After a few days of use I noticed that my my skin started to look dull and dry in the cheeks . For me it didn't work for the face, but I started to use it on my colored hair and it's o.k., it give it extra shine. I won't buy it again only for the hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin type: Combination acne prone skin Review: Nothing I've tried works. This oil simply doesn't sink in. I've used it on damp skin, mixed it in my moisturiser and patted numerous times. But in the morning I wake up to an oil slick instead of well moisturised skin. The bottle has a really nice pump though. Very smooth. Probably going to try and finish it by using it on my hair and body...

no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells like nail polish :( the pump bottle is hopeless - if you press it too lightly nothing happens but if you press a bit harder it squirts the oil out all over the place wasting the oil. it does sink in to the skin but so far no "miracles" with my skin :(

Wow 😍❤️

Posted by Z-E-L-6-5-5-5 on Mar 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just wow! Very thick but not reallt greasy, moisturizes my skin and doesn’t break me out. This will be one of my holy grail from now on! Please use *Z-E-L-6-5-5-5* [without space] for lifetime 10% off at checkout 😊

it's soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very well to my hair, just a small bump and can keep all day long.