Hmmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what I think of this oil. It did not make my skin feel oily (like I thought it would), but it did not moisture my skin enough either. I have trouble with very dry skin in the winter. I startet using the oil daily, but my skin was so dry so I had to start using a moisturizer instead. Still use the oil sometimes, but not convinced that it works for me :S

A staple for eczema sufferers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried creams of all brands and textures, oils of all kinds to treat my sons eczema. Some works a little better than others but none came anywhere close to the effect of this argan oil. After about 1 week of daily application, there's visible improvement on my sons skin, intact it's a huge improvement. And I'm not talking about mild eczema here, it's severe eczema flare ups with dry crusty, flaky skin. I must say it's the first brand of argan oil I'm trying, but I'm already sold. Will be ordering more very soon. Only complain I have is the bottle is too tiny, and very pricey for that amount.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is going to last a long while. I use this for my hair and all is required is one drop. My hair looks great.

Brilliant shine and dry hair nourishment every time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With such thick dry hair I have found this product to be the ONLY product that consistently nourishes my hair after washing, giving it a shine unmatched by any other hair product over the course of my lifetime! In between hair washes, if my hair gets frizzy or dry from the environment (sun, rain, air conditioning etc) I apply a little more of this oil to my hair and it's back to 'tamed' and glossy again.

Excelente

Posted by Selenita on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El aroma no me gusta,,pero se desvanece pronto...el producto excelente..lo uso es cabello y cara! Lo volveré a comprar por sus beneficios...si te sirvió mi comentario da click en sí..

Great product!!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent on all skin types! Very useful for all purposes! After application on hand, feels totally different instantly.

Great

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

Good fot the hair but too oily for the face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is too oily for my face n causing acne

no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells like nail polish :( the pump bottle is hopeless - if you press it too lightly nothing happens but if you press a bit harder it squirts the oil out all over the place wasting the oil. it does sink in to the skin but so far no "miracles" with my skin :(

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!