love love love

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have super thick, coarse, curly, damaged, dry hair. it was even more dry after a terrible experience with a deep conditioning mask. this stuff made my hair so soft and silky feeling even after washing it all out. the perfect amount of slip for detangling. i am switching over all my products to healthy ones and i was hoping to find something that could handle my hair. this went over my expectations!

amazing slip, 9/10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this conditioner makes your hair soft from the first wash, no joke. paired with the shampoo it makes an awesome duo. amazing slip, you dont even need that much, and light enough for you to wash your hair with everyday or every other day. leaves your hair seriously soft i cant get over it HAHA. i have type 2c/3a curly hair and this does it. only downside is that i think it has a couple of silicones in it? but its like the water soluble kind so if youre going natural you might want to think about that. oh and the smell is pleasant, not too strong but also not like the best scent ever. its bearable, like an almond-ish scent, and it can smell kinda weird if you live somewhere hot and you sweat a lot. but over all 10/10 will def repurchase

Posted by MyBeautiful on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with my hair, it's curly, but some strands of hair were very dehidrated, and with this contidioner i feel my hair alive again. Didn't leave my hair greasy, just hidrated, elstic and shiny.

Best Conditioner for Curly Hair

Posted by naturallabeauty on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the conditioner I always come back to - my favorite for curly hair! It hydrates very well without leaving your hair greasy and does a great job taming frizz and helping define curls. A little bit goes a long way.

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. I have long blonde fine hair and it is the best shampoo I've ever tried. Smells great and foams well and cleanses you scalp perfectly. Bought many times and don't know what I would do without it.

Fantastic for Fine Hair

Posted by Kawaii-Steph on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I have baby fine hair (a lot of it), down to the middle of my back, and it is prone to breakage because it is so fine. Anything heavy or thick will weight it down to the point it looks limp and scraggly. However, because it is prone to dryness at the ends and breakage, I need a good conditioner, and I refuse to use any chemicals on my hair. I tried this product sort of on a whim, as I usually use the Alba products, but I noticed my hair sort of 'getting used' to them. I am extremely pleased with this product. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth, it is literally like silk, but it does not weight down my baby-fine hair. It's fluffy and shiny. So, for people who might be hesitant to try this for fear it might weight your hair down, I can only say that it didn't happen to me, even with extremely long, baby-fine hair. I will definitely be buying this again and I may try the shampoo next. Also, I did not find the smell to be overwhelming. It definitely smells like almond/cherry but it is in no way overpowering. I sort of wish the smell stayed after my hair was dry...but it doesn't seem to leave any scent at all when my hair is not wet.

Made my hair super soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very long, natural hair that can get a bit dry and frizzy. This conditioner has made my hair incredibly soft and shiny. It also smells like almond frosting, yum! I am getting the shampoo to match, when I run out of my current brand.

damged hair

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for damged hair. I didn't like the smell at first but after the shower it's gone. Worth it!

Expensive, but high quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair silky and smooth.

Smells great and leaves hair soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell to this conditioner and the argan oil moisturizes hair leaving it super soft! I would recommend to anyone with normal to dry hair, or if you live anywhere with a cold dry winter. Excellent conditioner, will buy again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!